So many people who were struggling to get started on plan said that it gave them a good focus because they said to themselves “I can do this, it’s just 5 days!”
Getting that kick start has helped many people to fly and they are now in the zone and staying on plan 24/7 until they get to their goal!
Other people who were struggling might only have achieved a couple of days, but they feel focused to try again on Monday and see what they can do this week!
Customer #2 – TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT FAT BURNING MACHINES
We have so many customers who are in the zone, in ketosis, and their body is a fat burning machine! They are determined to stay on plan until they get to their goal! Having a mini focus challenge in the group each week helps them to get a fresh buzz every Monday and have some accountability in the group!Customer #3 – MAINTENANCE MISSION
A lot of our customers have achieved their weight loss goal, and like to follow a 5:2 diet plan to maintain their weight and boost their health. Having the 5 day challenge helps them to maintain their weight by doing total food replacement for a set number of days a week.Customer #4 – TAKING THE SLOW ROUTE WITH BALANCE
Being at home all the time, with family and under quite stressful times, might mean that some people are not in the mindset to do total food replacement every single day of the week, and want to have some days to eat their family.
If they feel every Monday they can get 5 days (or whatever number suits them) into their week, then they know they can at lose a pound or so a week and keep their eating habits in check.
Here’s what some of our customers are saying about joining the next 5 day challenge!
- Me n my fiancé on board again.
- YES! Let’s get those pounds off for summer!
- Super motivated! I want to emerge from this madness like a boss! Need to shrink the kangaroo pouch and build up the bum!
- I’ll try …. again!!
- I’m back in !!!
- Yes I’m in! Totally focused! This lockdown is perfect to become the new me!
- Ready to nail another week % bring it on!
- I’m in!!! After two weeks in isolation I cannot wait!!! I want to be slim for the summer
- I’m in, I’m super motivated, it’s helping me turn lockdown into a positive experience
The post 5 DAY CHALLENGES ARE TOTALLY A GOOD THING – Here’s why! appeared first on Top Seller Website.* This article was originally published herehttp://topsellers.website